The WoodMaster Pellet Grill is the easy way to get authentic, old-fashioned smoky flavor, with auto-lighting, even-heating convenience. It works like an oven, but tastes like wood-fired heaven – providing consistent, even heat from 250° F – 500° F with no hot spots to burn that precious protein.
- Powered by tiny pellets made of all natural wood
- Cook better-tasting steak, chicken, burgers and anything else you throw on the grate
- Flavored pellets available: Hickory, Apple, Cherry, Maple, Master Blend and many more
- Safer than gas or propane, with little risk of flare-ups, gas leaks or smoldering coals
- Cook indirectly, recommended by the National Cancer Institute for producing less benzopyrene
- Mini Hog model
- Kettle: Stainless grill grates, 14 gauge mild steel
- Hopper Bin: 40# pellet capacity
- Exterior: Powder Infused custom end plate, Diamond deck plating, 12" tires
- Overall size: 8' L X 5'1/2" w X 50" h
- Cooking area: 904"
- Side Trays: 2 - 10" x 18.5"
- Burn pots: .2 slide out - 6.75" x 4.75"
- Installation: Preassembled
- Acts same as convection oven
- Even heat at cooking surface – no hot spots
- Better Flavoring
- Time Saving
- Less chance of flare-ups due to indirect heat
- Heat Source Further away from grill
- Food won’t dry out, due to moisture of pellet
- Cold ambient temps will still get 500 degrees
Pellets augured up 2” flighting, down pellet slide Eliminates burn back
This product is eligible for FREE SHIPPING
. Don’t miss this special offer. Order now and get "Shipping Absolutely Free"
Available in different WoodMaster Pellets. Make your selection above.