These uprights use the same top quality materials as the Steel Power Volleyball System. With the ability to set the top of the net at any height between 35" and 8', the MS allows the coach or teacher to set up their own net scenario for all levels of developmental play. The MS comes complete with an 35" net (AAI434-135) and 3" diameter poles. Upright pads are recommended option. Infinite settings for all levels of volleyball, including handicap, plus tennis and badminton. Single spin-lock design for any setting. Worm gear wench. Uprights are chrome plated. Slide collars are finished in black powder coating. Comes with 1 set of floor plates and ground sleeves. Antennae not included.
AAI Multi-Sport Steel Upright System Features:
- (1) 408-026 Multi-Sport Winch End Upright
- (1) 408-027 Multi-Sport Center Upright
- (1) 0532647 36” Net Package
- Uprights are made of heavy-duty 3” (76mm) O.D. chrome-plated steel
- Exclusive sleeve braking system provides safe, continuous height adjustment
- Worm gear winch eliminates dangerous backlash
- Nylon leader strap allows for safe and easy net attachment
- Can be used for all levels of volleyball, paralympic volleyball, badminton and tennis
- Upright pads are recommended
- Floor plate/sleeve not included
This product is eligible for FREE SHIPPING
. Don’t miss this special offer. Order now and get "Shipping Absolutely Free"Note:
All Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.