The Ultrak Multi-Lane Timer can be used to time track races with up to 10 lanes as well as road races (cross country, 10k’s, marathons, ect.) with up to 8,000 participants. A linkgate is provided which connects up to 10 lane buttons to a separated unit, eliminating tangled wires to the lane timer itself. Bib numbers can be pre-assigned to lanes in the track mode and entered at the finish for road races with an easy edit function following the event.
Data can be uploaded to a PC or printed out during or after events for later review. Unit comes with 1 button. (Additional buttons sold separately.) Road Race (Cross Country) Mode: 8,000 memory for individual finishers in single or multiple events.
- Store multiple events in memory for later review or printing Four digit bib numbers.
- Automatic printing out during event.
- Final result print out after event.
- Single and multiple start times.
- Up to 99 wave in multiple start race.
- Track Race Mode: 10 lap/split lane buttons.
- Link gate allows single wire to lane timer, eliminates tangled wires 8,000 dual split memory for single or multiple events.
- Store multiple events in memory for later review or printing.
- Four digit bib numbers.
- Pre-entry of bib numbers and lane numbers.
- Bib number add/edit after event.
- Two digit lap counter.
- Test mode for verification of lane set-up. Built-In Printer:
Prints 13 digits per line Printing speed of 1.5 lines per second Automatic printout of date, run number and record type (track, road or multiple) Pause printing function allows for paper change Powered by four AA batteries or AC adaptor (provided) Other Features: Optional Windows interface with data processing Time and Calendar Additional lane buttons available All wires are standard telephone cables, which allows for user modification.
This product is eligible for FREE SHIPPING
. Don’t miss this special offer. Order now and get "Shipping Absolutely Free" Note:
The Manufacturer of this product does not ship to Canada.