Brand new to the Molten range is the Molten FLISTATEC V5M5000 Volleyball, newly released in the UK in January 2010. The ball has been developed using Molten FLISTATEC® technology, which stands for Flight Stability Technology, this new ball is approved by FIVB and is set to revolutionize volleyball design. Further improvements include the adding of a softer, thicker microfiber layer to the ball which, when combined with the secure nylon wound layer and the uniquely designed hexagon surface layer, increases the grip and allows for firmer, more accurate overhand passing. In addition, Molten has improved the visibility of this new ball by placing three streamlined panels on each side of the volleyball, complementing Molten's existing panels of white, red and green, and thereby creating a smoother rotation motion and greatly enhancing visibility. FIVB Approved.
- Premium Micro-Fiber Composite Cover Features a Secure Nylon Wound Carcass
- Flight Stability Technology Features Raised Hexagons for a Truer Flight Path
- Dual-Laminated Butyl Bladder
- Designed for Indoor Use Official Size and Weight
- Molten Two-Year Warranty
- The Manufacturer of this product does not ship to Canada.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.