with Geoff Carlston, Ohio State University Head Coach: former Ohio University Head Volleyball Coach, 4X Mid-American Conference Coach of the Year; 4X MAC Champions.
This is an excellent overview, in five parts, of the Double Quick Three Middle Offense System.
- Part 1: The Basics of the System - Geoff Carlston offers a detailed walk-through of six different serve receive rotations.
- Part 2: Rotation Options - Coach Carlston shows the flexibility the system allows -quick situational changes that can keep the opponent off guard while maintaining quick fluidity of the system.
- Part 3: Applying the System to Your Team - Carlston points out pros and cons to consider and follows with demonstrations of audibles to teach ways to still create an effective middle hitter attack.
- Part 4: Defensive Line up and Match Ups - Carlston demonstrates the ease of creating positive block match ups for your team versus your opponent.
- Part 5: Key Points for Effective Execution - Carlston shares/reviews five factors for implementing this dynamic free flowing system!
36 minutes. 2005..