If you're taking your family out to the countryside for a weekend of camping, the Meramac 3 Room tent is going to satisfy all your needs. The Meramac 3 Room is a free standing 4 Pole Design with Shock Corded Fiberglass Poles. The poles attach to the tent with Clips and at the corners with Ring & Pins for fast and easy set-up. Multi-pass Urethane Coating is applied on the fly and floor for maximum weather protection. The floor seams are factory sealed for even greater waterproofness. The roof is breathable 1.9 ounce nylon taffeta with 3 Mesh Vents for great ventilation. 2 Large mesh windows (one in the back and one in the front door) and side windows offer excellent venting and visibility. A hooded fly at the front and rear permit venting of the windows in any weather. The fly attaches to the tent with stress absorbing Shock-cords & S-hooks. The door "hinges to the side" for easy entry and exit.
- 4 Pole Design with Shock Corded Fiberglass Poles
- Poles attach to the tent with Clips and at the corners with Ring & Pins for fast and easy set-up
- Multi-pass Urethane Coating on the fly and floor for maximum weather protection
- Factory Sealed Fly & Floor Seams give best weather protection
- End Doors Allow Entry Into All Rooms Individually
- Hooded Fly at the front and rear permit venting of the windows in any weather
- Weatherproof Fly Buckles on for Maximum Adjustability and Protection
- 75D 185T Polyester Fly resists UV damage and stays taut
- 150D Polyester Oxford Floor with 1500mm Coating
- Color: Sage/Rust
This product is eligible for FREE SHIPPING
. Don’t miss this special offer. Order now and get "Shipping Absolutely Free"
.Note: All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.