The Camping Gear Rack from Monkey Bars is the best way to keep your camping equipment organized, consolidated into one convenient location and off the garage floor. You can quickly store back packs, sleeping bags, tents and chairs on this rack - up to 30lbs on each hook! Your camping equipment will be easily accessible on a rack that is strong enough to hold 120 lbs of camping gear. Quit putting the camping gear in a pile on the garage floor or shoved haphazardly in a closet! The Camping Gear Rack is the perfect solution for your garage, shed, tack room or shop.
Installation of the Camping Gear Rack is quick and easy. The wall mounted rack only takes approximately 10 to 15 minutes to install so you can quickly regain valuable closet space by hanging all your camping gear in one convenient location. Install the four included screws through the brackets into wall studs. Insert the industrial steel Monkey Bar into one bracket hole and snap the other end of the bar into the second bracket. The push button design of the Monkey Bar keeps the bar securely fitted in the brackets. Place your various hooks on the bar in your desired locations and hang up all those camping necessities.
- Kit includes 2 Single Bar Brackets, 4 Screws and Washers, one 51" Monkey Bar, one 5" Single Hook, two 3" Single Hooks, one 3" Double Hook and installation instructions.
- Takes approximately 10 to 15 minutes to install.
- Rated at 120 lbs. weight capacity.
- Holds a combination of backpacks, sleeping bags, tents and/or camping chairs.
- Made from powder coated industrial steel.
- All components are powder coated in a soapstone granite color.
- Each hook is plastic coated for protection.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Installed Dimensions: 51" L x 8" W x 2 3/4" H