The Mt. Greylock is a large roomy free standing cabin tent, with 2 rooms! The straight walls increase interior space. The front combo room has over size windows and can be used as a floored screen room or as sleeping space. There are 2 twin track doors to access the combo room and large windows for ventilation. There are 2 clear panels in the fly to allow light into tent.
- Season: 3 and Sleeps: 10
- Eave height: 75"
- Interior height: 84"
- Floor area: 150 sq ft and Dimensions: 15' x 10'
- Rooms: 2 (1 sleeping, 1 combo)
- Roof material: 50D no-see-um mesh
- Pole material: Cable corded steel, fiberglass
- Wall material: 190T polyester taffeta 600mm coating
- Fly material: 190T polyester taffeta 800mm coating
- Netting material: 50D no-see-um mesh
- Floor material: Polyethylene
- Stakes: (16) 7" steel
- Windows: 6, Poles: 11and Doors: 2
This product is eligible for FREE SHIPPING
. Buy this one now before stock runs out!