The Double Half Rack is York Barbell’s newest addition to its Basic Training Series line of strength specific equipment. Its simple design, clean lines and space saving footprint is a contradiction to its multi-functionality. The Double Half Rack is constructed as two, back-to-back Half Racks. This design enables two athletes to simultaneously perform all of the industry accepted core primary and secondary strength exercises safely and efficiently. The diamond-plate platform positioned between the two Half Racks is large enough for two coaches to spot athletes on each rack simultaneously.Features:
- Length 83 1/2” Width 67 1/2” Height 96”
- Inside dimensions, distance between racks: 56 1/2”; width between uprights 42”
Rack comes standard with:
- Combo Grip Pull-up Bars – 2, 8’high, 28 mm knurled, solid cold rolled steel bar with 135 degree v-shape in the center for additional grip options.
- Single bar holders – 2 sets. Fully welded with replaceable plastic wear guards.
- Bench stringers - 2
- Weight storage – 2 sets of 12 pegs accommodating for 45, 35, 25, 10, 5 and 2 1/2 lb. plates.
- Stainless steel hook-plates utilize a safety slot design to prevent unintentional disengagement of the bar holder. Adjustable to 19 positions on 3” center increments accommodating a wide range of heights.
This product is eligible for FREE SHIPPING
. Don’t miss this special offer. Order now and get "Shipping Absolutely Free"
Shown with optional Platform w/ inset, Technique Scoops, Safety Spot Arms, and Multi-function Bench (Weights and bars not included). Double Half-Rack Accessories:
- Multi-Function Bench STS-MFB (54004)
- Technique Scoops STS-TS (54010)
- Safety Spot Arms STS-SSA (54011)
- Single Bar Holders STS-SBH (54012)
- Dip Attachment STS-DA (54013)
- Platforms and insets available.
Available in different colors. Make your choice above.