The Razor Dirt Rocket MX500 is a bigger and faster version of the Razor MX350 and is perfect for ages 14 and up. The Razor MX500 Dirt Bike carries riders up to 175lbs at speeds up to 17mph and is equipped with large 14" and 16" pneumatic knobby tires for maximum power transfer.
The chain driven, variable speed motor gives the Razor MX500 it's kick, but because the bike is electric, the motor is super quiet; a distinct advantage over the other gas-driven and noisy scaled down dirt bikes.
- Speeds up to 17mph
- Carries riders up to 175 lbs
- Can travel up to 10 miles on a single charge
- Large 16" and 14" pneumatic knobby tires geared for dirt
- Dual suspension and riser handlebars for a smooth and comfortable ride
- Variable speed, chain driven motor for super quiet and powerful operation
- Twist-grip throttle acceleration
- Double crown fork
- Seat Height - 25"
- Dimensions - 53"x21"x31"
- Range – Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Battery charge time – Up to 8 hours
- Battery – 36V (three 12V) sealed lead acid battery system
- Motor – Powerful 500w electric motor
- Ages: 14+
This product is eligible for FREE SHIPPING. Don’t miss this special offer. Order now and get "Shipping Absolutely Free"
Note: *The manufacturer of this product does not ship to Canada and PO Boxes.